Monday 24 August 2015

New twist has been added to the controversial Skiibii death saga.

According to 5Star Music, there were rumours that its boss, E-Money (Emeka Okonkwo) had attempted to use the budding act for money rituals, hence Skiibii’s coma-like collapse. The Limpopo crooner, KCee has come out in defence of E-Money, who is also his brother.
KCee spoke during an interview with Wazobia FM on Friday, August 21, in a continued attempt to clear up issues related to the alleged failed publicity stunt.

He said: “I’m disappointed with people on social media who said that my brother, E Money, used Skiibii for money rituals. What gets me even angrier is that now that he did not die, they are saying his head was too strong for the juju and that is why immediately I came into the country I decided to use this medium to clarify issues. I was on tour with my producer, Soso Soberekon in Norway when the purported rumour of Skiibii’s death broke.
Ritual don enter the matter? 5 star should just quit allowin interview about this to avoid different sides of the story. Let it just go.

No comments:

Post a Comment