Wednesday 26 August 2015

Majek Fashek To Return From Rehab In 3 Weeks

Reggae music star, Majek Fashek, who is currently undergoing rehabilitation in Abuja, is expected to be back in Lagos in about three weeks’ time.
Majek was checked into the Abuja rehab centre a few weeks ago by south-south billionaire, Ayiri Emami, who also owns 911 Entertainment.
A source close to Ayiri said the Warri business mogul have already spent N10m to bring Majek ‘back to shape.
Born Majekodunmi Fasheki, Majek said on his return to Lagos, he would be busy in the studio “because I want the whole world to see that this is the greatest comeback of all time.
The Rainmaker added that “I’m very okay now. Ise ti yato…(things have changed) Lagos and the whole world will feel me soon. There are many things I want to say, but let me come back first.”

No comments:

Post a Comment