Thursday 26 November 2015

Photos : Obese Woman Loses 107kg after Splitting from Fat Fetishist Boyfriend


Patty-Sanchez
Patty Sanchez has gone from 327kg to 215kg after years of constant eating with the encouragement of her ex-boyfriend and online fat fetishists.
At one point Patty wanted to be the heaviest woman in the world and spent several years consuming a whopping 13,000 calories per day. But after breaking up with her ex-partner she changed her diet and lifestyle.
            The 51-year-old mum-of-four, who plans to shed more pounds, said her weight loss had dramatically improved both her personal and family life. MirrorUk reports that she said:
“I was tremendous – and I was dying a slow death. I realised that the feeding relationship I was in and the squashing was benefiting others, but it wasn’t for me.
I never feared death before – it was something I never thought about when I was getting bigger and bigger. But when I reached my lowest and couldn’t walk to the bathroom without getting winded I was worried I wouldn’t be there for my kids and grandkids.
My struggles didn’t fully surface until I was single and had no one to help me and couldn’t cook, bathe, or leave the house – it was very lonely. The weight loss had a lot to do with my break up with my ex – I was being served every meal daily, and when we broke up I had to take care of myself.
I started learning how to make my own meals, and chose the food I was craving instead of the food others wanted me to eat to gain weight.
Patty, who used to be a size eight, divorced her second husband in 1991. In 2000, Patty met her ex who introduced her to the gainer-feedee relationship.
“We dated for 10 years and at first he wasn’t interested in big women, but he said I opened up a new world to him and he enjoyed it. He told me that he had fantasies about being with a girl and making her fatter.
I felt sexy and was happy that I was pleasing him. Ninety per cent of our relationship revolved around eating – I loved to cook and eat and he loved to watch me eat and rub my belly.”
Patty said he even enlisted a group of fans who paid to feed her and keep her weight up while he was away for work.
“The bigger I got the more he loved it and it made me happy. I suffered from not getting the love I needed and wanted from my two prior husbands and with my ex it was different.
He was very verbal and liked my body and I didn’t need approval from him the way I did in my other relationships.”
                                                                 
But Patty’s family, including her two sons Scott Webber, 30 and Logan Webber, 28, pictured above with her were concerned about her rapid weight gain. Today, with their help, Patty eats 3,000 calories a day and is more mobile.
She said:          
“I stay away from fast food and eat more vegetables, fruits and poultry.
“Now I can do things that people take for granted that I couldn’t do – like walk, bathe, and paint my toenails which I couldn’t reach for years.
“My children are very proud of me for changing my life around – we have a better relationship now.
“I would advise women who are in feeding relationships to make sure that you’re not just doing it for your partner and to fulfill their needs, make sure it’s for you too.
“I don’t have any regrets because I honestly came to my senses and saved my own life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment