Wednesday 25 November 2015

Now Muzik Boss Efe Omorogbe celebrates 14th wedding anniversary



Yesterday, November 24, 2015, 2face Idibia’s manager, Efe Omorogbe and his wife, Bukonla celebrated 14 years of marital bliss. Efe a renowned music consultant and record label executive took to instagram to celebrate the milestone saying,

 ‘To my Queen, my baby, my mother and my best friend. Thanks for 14 years of love, joy, laughter and unwavering support. Couldn’t be luckier’. His wife, Bukonla, a catering and hotel management from Yaba College of Technology and CEO of Effizie events also wrote, ‘14 years of Love, Companionship and Marital bliss, 80/90/100 more years together. 

Happy Wedding Anniversary Mr and Mrs Efe Omorogbe...My boss long time long time......hehehehehe 




No comments:

Post a Comment