Friday 5 September 2014

Angelina Jolie's Ex-Girlfriend Jenny Shimizu Marries Michelle Harper



Angelina Jolie and Jenny Shimizu in 'Foxfire' (Samuel Goldwyn Company)
Angelina Jolie and Jenny Shimizu in 'Foxfire

She did, too! Angelina Jolie's ex-girlfriend Jenny Shimizu also got married recently, tying the knot last week to socialite Michelle Harper. Photos of Harper the bride wearing her voluminous wedding gown on the couple's big day were released Wednesday, Sept. 3.

Jolie and Shimizu first met on the set of their 1996 film Foxfire. At the time, Jolie was married to her first husband Jonny Lee Miller. Still, the Oscar winner told Girlfriends magazine that the initial spark with model-actress Shimizu was very much palpable.

"I would probably have married Jenny Shimizu if I hadn't married my husband," Jolie, now 39, told the mag in 1997. "I fell in love with her the first second I saw her."

.
Michelle Harper (in the gown) and Jenny Shimizu (to her right in the vest) on their wedding day (WENN)



Michelle Harper (in the gown) and Jenny Shimizu (to her right in the vest) on their wedding day.

Shimizu, a Japanese-American model, and Harper met at a 2012 party. "I didn’t believe it myself until I saw it," the former Calvin Klein model, 47, told the New York Times of meeting Harper. "It’s like so many things about her. There are these misconceptions and generalizations that don’t fit this person who is full of spirit and down-to-earthiness."


No comments:

Post a Comment