Saturday 2 April 2016

Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN

The actress added that despite paying her electricity bills and taxes, she buys generator to get electricity and provide security for herself.

She took to Twitter to vent her anger: “One of The biggest fraud in Nigeria is the PHCN. In Ikeja, there’s no meter, No LIGHT EVER and they still bring bills!high bills!#dontpushme!”

“This Lagos Govt talking about Taxes!and persecuting people and what rubbish?Are you kidding me?#dontpushme”

“I payed my taxes to buying my own security,Generators,fuel,road and many more…are you going to refund me?#insensitivity #dontpushme!”

“Many companies I.e Dunlop have left Nigeria cause of your Ridiculous Taxes/lack of AMMENITIES.Still want to em burden citizens #dontpushme”





No comments:

Post a Comment