Tuesday 10 March 2015

Double Date! Khloé Kardashian and Kylie Jenner Hit the Town With Their Men

Double date time… Khloé Kardashian and Kylie Jenner stepped out in L.A. on Sunday with their main squeezes. Following a romantic trip to Florida, Kardashian, 30, was spotted with on-again boyfriend French Montana at Chris Brown and Tyga's "Between the Sheets Tour" on Sunday. Kylie, 17, was also in attendance to support her 25-year-old beau.
Back on: French and Khloe leave Brown's concert (AKM-GSI)
Back on: French and Khloe leave Brown's concert (AKM-GSI)
The sisters were both clad in all black for their outing. "My baby boo bear," Kardashian posted alongside a shot of her and Kylie at the concert.


Khloe and Kylie (Instagram)

Although it's pretty clear that Kylie and Tyga are more than just friends, the rapper has remained coy about the status of their relationship.
"Whether if I tell the world that I love her or I don't, it's gonna be me to dictate that, and how I want to keep my friendship and relationship with her," Tyga told 92.3 AMP Radio. "I feel like it doesn't matter what the world thinks. If you're around somebody, and you love being around that person, that's all that matters. I don't feel like what anybody could say would change that… how I feel for her as a person… She's just a good person, she's got great energy."

Tyga and Kylie leave the venue (AKM-GSI)

He continued, "We've got a group of friends, we've been hanging out for the longest… I've been knowing her and her family for six, seven years, so it's all love there, and we're going to continue to grow."
When asked if he was in love romantically with the youngest Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, he replied, "I mean, I don't think it really matters. If you love being around somebody, that's all that matters, you know… Sometimes you gotta just let that artist live their own personal life sometimes, and you gotta respect that as a fan and a spectator of what we do."
Maybe Kylie will offer some clarity when KUWTK returns next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment