Friday 11 July 2014

Things you should know about Burna boy

http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/burnaTB2.jpg
Real name:
Damini Ogulu
Age:
Lol old enough
Record label: Aristokrat Records
How would you describe your sound?:
I would call my sound “fusion”. It’s like a mixture of afro beat and reggae/dancehall
When did you get into the music industry professionally?
I’ve been doing music all my life but officially entered in 2010 after I moved back from London.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5yrs I’ll still be here by God’s Grace. I hope to have touched people with my music and perhaps picked up a few awards on the way. For now though, I’m just enjoying the ride.
The artists international/ Nigerian that influence you?
Definitely Fela Kuti, my grandpa was his first manager. 2face is another artist I look up to a lot in Nigeria. As for international artists, I grew up on a lot of Sizzla Kolonji and Buju Banton and Peter Tosh just to name a few.
If you could date a Nigerian celebrity who would it be?
I would date you Toolz. Haha
If I wasn’t doing music I would be....
Music is what I was born to do. From when was like 4yrs old, I always wanted to be a performer. It was all I ever really loved.
Motto:
The best things in life aren’t free, but the best thing in life is freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment